National

Man electrocuted while fishing

images_(1)14_med.jpg

Sunbal :

A person died of electric shock during fishing at Sunbal municipality – 7 on Tuesday.

Shamsher Adhikari, 50, of Charpala of Sunbal – 7 died of electric shock while fishing in the Kajrar river located at the border between Nawalparasi and Rupandehi districts, according to Area Police Office, Sunbal.

Adhikari's body has been taken to Prithvi Chandra District Hospital for a post – mortem examination, police said.

Aug 9, 2017